Friday, March 23, 2018

LED Lighting Ever Flashlight

We lost our flashlight up in the rafters. If you drop something up there it is impossible to retrieve it - even with a grabber. So while I was looking at Amazon for some other things, I searched for flashlights. I didn’t want to get separate batteries and came across one that came with batteries and it also had a few thousand positive feedbacks. This one also had the option to make a pinpoint bright light or a wide angle. I’m not sure why you really need that feature but it was reasonably priced. When it arrived yesterday I was surprised to see that it came as a set of two. And it also had three aaa batteries. I kept the second one in the original wrapping and put it away for the next time we might need it. There was really nothing special about the thing and we could have easily found something less complicated at the grocery or local hardware store. But as with a lot of other people it’s just as easy to order it on line along with all the other junk one needs every once in a while. This package happened to come along with some L’Occitane cream my daughter in law hooked me on. And besides, who doesn’t like opening a package? 


























No comments:

Post a Comment