Monday, May 22, 2023

52Frames High Key Photo Challenge

The weekly photo challenge subject was “high key.” I wouldn’t even know what that meant if we hadn’t had the same challenge last year. So I’ve learned a lot of new terms and familiarized with photo apps that help me undertake the challenges each week. So I thought I put together a really nice high key composite photo of my husband. It was three images made in to one. But he didn’t want me to use that one. So I had to come up with something else. So we took a ride to the tidal basin. We haven’t been there since the cherry blossoms were just beginning to peak. We parked in our favorite place and started walking. There were a few interesting options that might meet the definition - the walking path and the paddle boats. Near the Jefferson Memorial there were hoards of people and beyond that point was my favorite cherry blossom tree called stumpy. The water level was very high on one side - so much so that the sidewalks were immersed. And that’s where I found the best option of a submerged bench. Further down the path was the FDR Memorial and then some ducks and a geese family. When I got home there was a flower that looked like a nice possibility too. But the submerged bench seemed the best candidate this week. I still liked my husband’s image the best. I think he did too but didn’t want to admit it. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment