Thursday, May 4, 2023

Oxo Good Grips Suction Razor Holder

We have been trying to keep the bathroom tidy. Most recently we used some grout paint to clean up the discolored light grey grout. It worked remarkably well and has so far stood the test of time. The paint is waterproof and it seems to be doing a great job. And it will be worth the effort to keep it maintained if it needs to be. I still need to find an acrylic/plastic “tray” to fit in the shower indentation where the shampoo and soap bottles are stored. It’s a lot easier to keep that area clean without messing up the tile underneath. But it’s an odd size and will take some investigating to find something that fits. So when my husband took over my razor holder for his body washing cloths to hang, I needed to find another razor holder. I just don’t like stuff lying around on the bathtub ledge. I never wanted a bath tub to begin with, but we ended up with a huge soaker tub. Anyway, I found an Oxo good grips product that looked good. We have several good grips products in the kitchen. It arrived today through Amazon and I promptly hung it in the shower. After half an hour it fell off. The next time I moistened the product and the wall, so hopefully it will stay put. In the fine print it says that the hanger doesn’t work very well on textured surfaces - better on mirrors or solid flat tiles. Of course the large tiles in the shower are slightly textured. Anyway, it’s nice to try and keep things organized as long as the products do what they say they will. All I can say is anytime we fix little things to make things neater - we feel like we accomplished a lot. This is the excitement of our day!










No comments:

Post a Comment