Friday, February 23, 2024

Bubbles Macro photography on Redbubble, Pixels, and TeePublic

Since I started making custom digital art pet portraits over ten years ago using my iPad, many of the designs and portraits were also used to populate my storefront websites. Those websites include Redbubble, Pixels, and TeePublic. For the last three years or so I started to participate in the weekly 52Frames photo challenge. I have learned a lot since I am not really a photographer. I just love to take pictures. And each week the challenge is different. This week is complementary colors. Usually I just try to find objects or scenes that meet the requirement. But this time I thought I would try something different. I learned about taking macro photos of oil and water. But I would paint the complementary colors first on my iPad and use those designs as the backdrop to create the bubble images. And also photos that were taken that have those colors could also be used as backdrops. The end result was really interesting - to me. There are so many lovely abstract images that emerged - too many to even figure out which one I want to use this week for the challenge. And because I like them so much I am also starting to upload them on to the websites. You can create so many different products using these colors - red/green, purple/yellow, and orange/blue. It can be very time consuming but fun at the same time. I don’t expect a whole lot of response, but it makes me feel good to know that I learned something new and the outcome is pretty. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment