Saturday, July 30, 2016

Profoot Toe Bandages

We should have taken one when we had the opportunity. Our neighbor offered a toe sleeve to my husband when we were visiting in Milwaukee. His left big toe was losing a nail, and it was uncomfortable for walking, as one can imagine. He stuck with a bandaid, but that didn't offer any cushion or staying power. So when we came back to DC, we searched for toe sleeves. We know they exist here because this same neighbor needed to find some when they were visiting us here. We looked high and low - at Walgreens's, CVS, and Safeway. We didn't get to Harris Teeter, which is where I think she found them. So as a last ditch effort, we stopped at a Rite Aid located across from the brunch place we visit every Saturday in McLean. I don't think they were the same sleeves that she totally loves, but were called toe bandages that require you to "cut to fit." So when we got home we tried them out. My husband says he thought it worked. I tried it a few days later and it kept falling off - but I wasn't wearing shoes, which I think is a requirement. Anyway, it's another option in case we ever need it again. I think I'd still like to try the toe sleeve - whatever that is. Or maybe a bandaid actually is the best thing? 






No comments:

Post a Comment