Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Promoting LITDigitalart with Minta Videos

Everyone gets a lot of junk email. I get even more related to my digitalart business. Last week I got one that interested me a bit. It was from Minta - and it creates videos that can be imbedded in to your website. Aside from that, they are automatically created from my Etsy shop. Once they are created, they can be synced to Pinterest and Instagram and other sites. So I thought I would try it and see what happened. It is a clever process and I’m sure there is more to fine tune the end results. There are a few categories - best for you, halloween (for promoting holiday sales), product video, best sellers, and reviews. The videos provide an eye appealing take on my artwork and the process to create it, taken from the static information in my Etsy shop. So a saved a few of them and uploaded them to Pinterest and Instagram. I’m not sure they will have the impact they suggest - improving sales. It was a fun exercise and with everything else it can come at a price for scheduled uploads for folks who don’t have the time to manually manage things. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t trapped in to an expense I really didn’t want so I double checked on my “account” to be sure I was still in the free zone. There are so many on line businesses these days and digitalart has skyrocketed since I started ten years ago. I’m just happy when. someone notices my work - with or without Minta. 














No comments:

Post a Comment