Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blonde Hair

Yes, there are dark haired residents, but there is an overwhelming
blonde population. The majority of babies that we have seen are blonde
with blue eyes, as are the school children, as are the young adults,
as are the adults It is a strikingly handsome bunch. I wonder if any
want to dye their hair brunette? Everyone usually likes what they
don't have. My husband asked me why they don't wear hats when walking
in the sun. I think it may have to do with the fact that there is so
little sunshine all year 'round and the need to soak up the rays as
much as possible. I think I'm beginning to see some of the merits of
living in the happiest place on earth, but cannot draw a conclusion
until I get back home. It is distinctly different from DC where
everything is completely mixed up.. in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment