Saturday, June 4, 2011

Coffee Mugs

My husband loves coffee, regardless where he resides. And he drinks it in one gulp with sugar cubes. He is also very careful handling glass objects. But, for whatever reason, one of our coffee cups slipped out of his hands the other day and became a million pieces. Since we only have a few of these, it needed to be replaced. Rather than go back to Crate and Barrel to find a match, he suggested that I check out the gift shop at the Library. I did that today. I've never worked in a place that had a "retail" shop! Usually we do everything together, so I wanted to make sure I got what he/we would have selected. So, while looking at the display, a few thoughts came to mind: he doesn't care for quotes, or very colorful things, or something that is top heavy and would fall over, and maybe it should somewhat match what we already have. So, this is what I ended up with, and he seemed to be happy with the selection! So much so, that he thinks he may want to start using these. And, of course, they were made in China. I remember when people snickered when things were made in Japan.
They came with an employee discount

No comments:

Post a Comment