Monday, June 27, 2011

Annual Library

Since the Tulip Library ended quite some time ago, the Annual Library is now up and running. The plantings are still immature, but the site is excellent. In time, it will once again turn in to a beautiful garden. It's given me some ideas on what I need to do to add some color to my little patio garden. They say most anything grows here, and I believe that is true. I really like the long gardening season here. Up north, we could not plant anything outside until after Memorial Day, and the summer just wasn't long enough. But along with this long season comes all the allergies, but that is another story.

Along Independence Avenue

The Tulip Library is now the Annual Library

A view to the Tidal Basin
  
Elephant Ears and all

In a great location

Yellow always looks so nice

No comments:

Post a Comment