Monday, January 2, 2012

Hill Rag Wall Art

I always like it when the Hill Rag comes out. It makes the day's blog entry a lot easier. We came across the January issue on the way home from a walk. I actually had completely forgotten about it. I've taken a few days off during the last week, and have off again today for the Federal holiday, and haven't been thinking much about anything- except how nice it is not to work! And since the last issue of the Hill Rag, my first digital book, The Four Promises, came out as a digital application through StoryChimes and can be found in the Apps store for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod. I'm still hoping one of these days one of my digital pieces of art makes it to the cover of the Hill Rag...but until that happens, we will continue to look forward to each issue and display it on the wall in our TV room because they always look so great. But they would look even better with an artist that we all know.
One of the few paper magazines I'm interested in

About the artist

Always looks nice on display

1 comment:

  1. Due to your introduction to Hill Rag, I've begun collecting them, too. They now decorate my bookshelf in my entry/dining area. Thanks LIT!

    ReplyDelete