Saturday, January 21, 2012

What A Difference the Day Makes

Yesterday I was talking about a tree that was confused because of the warm weather. Well, it won't be confused anymore. We had our first snowfall last night and woke up this morning to ice. We wouldn't have gone out except we needed to get a couple crucial items to complete a project at home. So I turned up the heat in the car while my husband started chipping away. This definitely reminded us of Milwaukee and what I absolutely do not miss about it at all, with thoughts of how nice and warm it is in Florida - even when it's cold. Everything is damp and gloomy- except inside where it is nice and warm and cozy. At least the hot water heater is working, and that makes all the difference.
I miss our garage!

The ice is almost pretty

But it really isn't

A bit gloomy - to me anyway - I need sunshine!
 
The tree looks beautiful with the white around it

No comments:

Post a Comment