Friday, January 27, 2012

Not The Right Kind of Day Off

Since I have a nine hour per day work schedule, I have off every other Friday. But today I am off because I finally caught whatever everyone else has. I came home early from work yesterday afternoon because my head was clogged and I wanted to crawl out of my skin. Our CVS version of Nyquil was taken and I slept through the night, but I just woke up from another nap this afternoon. And wouldn't you know it is almost 60 degrees and the sun is shining- in JANUARY! I feel like a caged animal when the sun is out and I am in doors. But I just don't have the energy to do anything about it. It is a time to count your blessings when you think about all the folks who really can't get out at all and are in much worse circumstances than this. I would much prefer working and feeling well than being off and wishing to feel well. I don't know what I would do without my husband to keep me company. And for that, I have a lot to be thankful for.
An opportunity to contemplate 

And this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment