Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Washington Post - Real Art DC

I was looking at the Washington Post on line, and there was a little section that suggested artists post their work in the Real Art DC gallery. So of course I was interested to see if I could get a couple of Washington DC related items on the site. After logging in and creating a personal page name that would be used, I uploaded an avatar and one file without difficulty. However, in trying to upload two more, it just wouldn't accept them and I kept getting an annoying message that it was an invalid file type. I used jpeg and png, and tried to take a photo of the art and try a few different workarounds. Nothing worked. So I left an email reporting a technical glitch because it made no sense that the site would accept 2 items and eventually a third (for a reason I have no idea why). So today I received an email response from the Post asking for all the details and possibly the option to upload the file for me. I sent him all the information and am hoping that he can figure out the problem. It is a great way to showcase your work because you never know who might be looking at it.
A visit to DC

Capitol Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment