Wednesday, October 12, 2016

State Signs on a Cross Country Road Trip

If my husband is driving, I can take all the photos I like. But when I am driving, we miss a few things. He's not at all in to photography, but I need to keep my archives stocked with images that I like to blog about. And it always seems like whenever I start driving, the state line or the best scenery appears. When he drives, I never sleep and keep him company. When I drive, he takes a nap. But in all fairness, he does most of the driving. While on our recent cross country trip to California from DC and back, I wanted to get a picture of all the state signs we passed by. We missed a few due to the aforementioned reason. But I tried to make up for it with Billboards and other signage that reflected the state we missed. So here's to West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Virginia. I excluded Maryland, Indiana, and Illinois since we've been there so frequently already. Maybe next year we'll try for the northwest part of the country, and then we will have been to all of them - except Alaska and Hawaii.

















No comments:

Post a Comment