Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Redbubble Smiling Black Pup Studio Pouch

One of my on line shops is Redbubble. It’s called LITDigitalArt. I populate all the designs with custom pet portraits I have been commissioned to do over the last six years. I started created digital art portraits when the IPad was introduced back in 2010. I graduated from pastels and watercolors to a mess free approach to art. My studio travels with me and I can work while sitting on my couch. My first shop was on Etsy where I actually get orders to create a portrait. Then these images are used not only on Redbubble, but also Zazzle, Fine Art America/Pixels, and Amazon Merch. Aside from that I use Twitter, Facebook business page, Instagram, Tumblr, and this blog to showcase my work. So it is always a treat to get an email notification that something was sold. And the orders come from all over the US and the world. Although my commissions are tiny, the thrill of knowing that someone liked my painting enough to buy it for themself or someone they like is very exciting. Considering all the options out there, it’s hard to believe the image was even found! This time it was a smiling black pup shown on a studio pouch - a little zippered bag used for cosmetics or for inside a purse to house loose items. And ironically it’s going to someone from Wisconsin - where we lived for thirty years. So thank you for noticing! I really appreciate!















No comments:

Post a Comment