Sunday, November 11, 2018

Zazzle Black Lab T-shirt, Cat Canvas & Goofy Dog Card - Sold!

I’ve been painting digitalart since the iPad came out in 2010. My first shop on the internet was on Etsy where I primarily do custom order pet portraits. Once the images are completed, I use them to populate my other website shops - Pixels/Fine Art America, Redbubble, Amazon Merch and Zazzle. I also have my own website that links all of them together called LIT Digitalart And Such. On top of that, I spend a lot of time showcasing them all on Instagram, my Facebook business page, Tumblr and Twitter. It’s a full time job! And then of course I do this blog every day! Yesterday I got a notice from Zazzle that I sold a stretched canvas print of my barn cat to someone in Kansas - one of the first images I drew. I also sold a greeting card to someone in New Jersey with my goofy dog portrait. A couple of weeks ago a black lab T shirt was sold to someone from Minnesota in the most interesting color combination. I definitely could not make a living on these tiny commissions, but am thrilled every time a sale is made. That means someone out there liked something I painted enough to want to purchase it for themself or for someone they care about. It’s nice to get custom portrait orders, but it’s more fun to get noticed just for something I painted. I always liked drawing. Who would have guessed it would take this course? 



















No comments:

Post a Comment