Monday, November 26, 2018

Redbubble English Springer Spaniel Sticker

It’s the season for presents and one of the gift ideas is a custom pet portrait. It’s not the easiest time of year to set aside time to paint and the orders are already coming in. I’ve been creating digital portraits for six years. That’s why I really appreciate when my art gets noticed on my Redbubble, Fine Art America/Pixels, Zazzle, and Amazon Merch websites. The items are already available for purchase, and I get a notice whenever that happens. But all these items are created based on my custom pet portraits. Someone in Arizona recently purchased a sticker of my English Springer Spaniel. He was one of the first commissions I received - all the way from Australia. To be noticed - out of the millions of images on line - still amazes me. To be noticed and liking the painting enough to purchase it is doubly heartwarming. So thank you for the commissions and thank you for noticing all the sweet animals I’ve had the opportunity to paint. The feedaback I receive is priceless. 












No comments:

Post a Comment