Sunday, August 23, 2020

Zazzle, Fine Art America, and Amazon Merch Digitalart Sales

It’s been ten years since the first iPad came out. I embraced it immediately and once again found out how much I loved to paint. I’ve been painting pet portraits for eight years with Etsy, Zazzle, Fine Art America/Pixels, and Redbubble shops along with a personal website. The custom pet portraits take some time to complete and a lot of interaction goes on between me and the customer. Once the portraits are completed, they become the source of all the other shops. It’s one thing to have a portrait requested, but quite another thing to get a notification that someone purchased a product with an image you created out of the millions out there. Fine Art America sent a message that someone from Connecticut purchased a black cockapoo phone case, and someone from Arizona bought a golden retriever mask. Since I can’t see the source of Amazon Merch purchases, all I know is that someone loves my black German Shepherd T-shirt. Every couple of weeks one is sold in all different sizes and colors. The best part is I have received three five star ratings on this design and shirt. So while we are cooped up in our house I spend a lot if time every day on social media promoting my products. It does keep me busy. Whenever I get notice that something sold it warms my heart. My market place is worldwide. Thanks so much for noticing! 














No comments:

Post a Comment