Friday, November 6, 2020

Zazzle Digital Art Sales

They come in sporadically and it is such a joy to receive them. This week I got two notices from Zazzle that two of my digitalart products were sold. One was a puzzle with an Airedale terrier bought from someone in the UK; and the other was a beagle tie purchased from someone in Baltimore. I’ve been painting custom pet portraits for eight years, starting with my Etsy shop. All the portraits are hand painted using my iPad. When the portraits are completed, I upload them to Zazzle, Redbubble, Pixels/Fine Art America, and Amazon Merch. Even though the proceeds are tiny, it hardly matters. There are literally millions of options out there. If someone notices something I painted out of all of those millions it is just lovely. I always enjoyed painting since I was a youngster. Pastels, watercolor and general crafts kept me busy. So when the iPad came around it reignited my interest in art. And it’s so much neater and my studio travels with me. So thank you for noticing from people in places all over the world. I really appreciate it! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment