Saturday, November 28, 2020

Zazzle, Redbubble, FAA/Pixels, Amazon Merch Sales

Pet portraits are my favorite digital art projects. This time of the year is usually the busiest for me as they make for wonderful holiday gifts. I am working on three this week! When the portraits are completed, I post them on my other websites - Zazzle, Redbubble, FAA/Pixels and Amazon Merch. Getting orders for portraits is a lot more time consuming than selling products - but the gratification is equal. It’s so wonderful to get notices when items sell, but also from all over the world - United Kingdom, Canada, and everywhere in the US. A boxer mug, pooch T-shirt and Supreme Court face mask were sold on Zazzle; Birman cat mug and iPhone case, sheltie zipper pouch, husky sticker and yorkie socks were sold on Redbubble; two black German Shepherd tshirts on Amazon Merch; and Fine Art America/pixels sold two Cairn Terrier masks. I am so thrilled that people notice my work. The commissions are tiny on any of these products but I am so tickled when I get a notice. So thank you all for requesting portraits of your favorite pets. Without them I couldn’t upload the lovely images other customers like enough to purchase. It is amazing how far and wide the digitalart travels. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment