Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Wearing the Same Clothes Over and Over

It probably didn’t matter anyway. The clothes I wear around the house are the same as before - but they are about the only clothes I wear these days. At least before we would wear other clothes for going out to lunch or attending programs at the Library of Congress or meeting with my family members for brunch or packing them to take trips. But no more! I do wear LLBean shorts and pants and shirts and jackets every morning for a walk based on what the weather dictates. But from the minute I wake up to the time I change for bed it’s shorts and a T-shirt. The shorts must be thirteen years old as I got them when we first moved to DC to wear while I worked in the patio garden. They are really cheap and have an elastic waist band and I got them them in five colors. The T-shirts are Amazon Merch shirts that are samples of my custom pet portraits. Since I sell them on Amazon I wanted to see how they actually turned out so I had ordered a few in different sizes - two of them are used for night shirts. They aren’t as wrinkled as they appear when they are worn! All I can say is that they are comfortable and who cares? I may need to break down in winter and add a long sleeve jacket and/or long pants, but so far I haven’t needed anything more. In some ways it feels strange, but strange has become normal. 













No comments:

Post a Comment