Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Toasty Heated Wearable Blanket

It's true in most households. Someone is always cold and the other person is always hot. In the car where there are now dual controls and separate seat heaters it has become less of an issue. But in the house - that's another story. Moving from Milwaukee to DC made the outside climate a bit more tolerable. A little but of every season is better than winter all year round. So when it gets really cold, I plug in the wearable fleece blanket and crank it all the way up. The heating element is only where the hand pockets are - kinda like a muff. Usually all I need is the fleece and a cozy couch. But lately the next step has become necessary - plus wearing the hood of whatever sweatshirt or sweater I am wearing. And there he sits (my husband) in his short sleeve shirts. I'll never understand but at least I can do something about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment