Thursday, July 30, 2015

Architect of the Capitol

A couple days ago I posted a few pictures of the Capitol on Instagram. It was noticed by the Architect of the Capitol. It's not unusual for subjects to be noted by the owner of whatever is highlighted. So I blogged about the fact that it was noted by the AOC, and shortly thereafter the blog was favorited by the Architect of the Capitol. I'd like to see how long I can keep this conversation running! It's not too difficult to capture images of the Capitol building living on Capitol Hill in Washington DC. I have many of the images posted on Fine Art America in all seasons of the year. It's hard to believe we live only a couple blocks away from all this. It's certainly nothing like Wisconsin. Some days I'm not sure if that's good or bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment