Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Instagram Layout App

I really like the Instagram layout app. It has made cropping and putting several photos together so simple! I like to show the progression of a digital portrait by putting a sketch next to the next several steps to the final product. I also like to show how digital art can be displayed in several formats to give customers ideas about how to be creative with it. It's also great for clustering similar themes on a single product. Pillows seem to be a hot item right now. I used moms and babies to showcase portraits on pillows. The finalized composition can be used on my business Facebook page, on my Etsy shop, on this blog, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and any other social media outlet! Fine Art America allows me to create the variety of options for the digital art, making it all even easier. Thanks for making cropping and creating so much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment