Monday, October 26, 2015

A Subaru Surprise Package

At our condo community mailbox the packages pile up. We weren't expecting anything so we weren't looking. While passing by the mail area the other day I noticed a large package that was sitting there and when I looked at the name it was mine. It was a bit of a surprise, so I whisked it off to our unit to see what was inside. It came from Subaru - that didn't surprise us so much - but the content was interesting. It was a beautiful Bric's travel bag - ironic because my travel bag strap recently broke and this would make a fine replacement. When I looked it up on line it was valued at $450.00? We've been filling in a lot of Subaru surveys lately and perhaps that was the connection. In any case we were taken aback and happy to receive something that we can actually use. I scanned "Subaru gifts" on the internet and noted that this type of thing is a common occurrence. It has something to do with customer loyalty. We always liked Subaru - now we like them even more. 










No comments:

Post a Comment