Monday, December 31, 2012

Pride and Prejudice

Over the long weekend we did what a lot of folks do- watch TV. I've always been a big fan of tv watching. In Milwaukee we had one of the first plasma televisions at 52 inches. When folks came over to visit they preferred to look at it rather than talk to us. I must take after my Dad because he got the first color TV, and the first big screen big box TV. But I love gadgets. I am also a huge fan of the original Pride and Prejudice Series with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle which we initially saw in Milwaukee in 1995! We even have the CD box set but can't use it anymore because we no longer have a CD player. So my husband surprised me by taping the series on the Ovation channel via Comcast DVR. So we watched the show again - probably the tenth time - and loved every minute of it. Now we're waiting on Downton Abbey, but in the meantime laughing along with Shahs if Sunset, Fashion Police, and Project Runway All Stars. I love TV - now on HD but only a 45 inch screen in our small space.

No comments:

Post a Comment