Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Favorite Sign

Any time we need to get on the freeway it's an easy path to take because it is only a couple blocks away. Right after the ramp, the view from the expressway is also very pleasant. You can see our house, the Capitol Building and House Office Buildings, and all the construction going on around Nationals Stadium. There's also a billboard that I really like. It usually has something to do with Apple, and lately the IPad. It shows someone digitally creating art and I associate with it because that's what I primarily use my IPad for. I always sketched and water colored and worked with pastels, but the iPad takes the cake. Just check out my Etsy shop and Facebook page. It's literally changed my life in such a good way!




No comments:

Post a Comment