Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Homephile Clear Glass Oil and Vinegar Cruet Set with Iron Caddy

My husband basically rules in the kitchen. I can cook, but haven't for so long that I probably have forgotten everything I know. I always needed to use recipes and followed them by the book. My husband just throws things together and the end result always come out perfect! And, he loves to cook; I, on the other hand, don't care to. So when we get things for the kitchen, he is in charge. He's been wanting an oil and vinegar cruet set for a long time. And since we had a bumper crop of little peppers in the patio garden this year, it was about time to do something about it. I found a Homephile simple glass cruet set on Amazon. It came with an iron caddy and would go really well in the just upgraded kitchen. He was so excited to fill the containers with our best vinegar and oil, and lovingly added the various colored peppers in to the oil. Then a bit of French seasonings were sprinkled in to finish it off. We probably will never use the contents, but it looks nice on the table. And since he no longer likes the color of the table or kitchen cabinets, they are going to be repainted in a color of his choosing - grey. Let's hope it all works out.








No comments:

Post a Comment