Friday, September 22, 2017

Scott Rags

It's nice to have cleaning cloths around besides paper towels. One tends to overuse paper towels for the tougher jobs and can easily go through a whole roll. We used to have a box of "rags" that we kept in the kitchen closet that were great for those kinds of jobs. They were much thicker, could be moistened, and then used a few times before tossing. So I looked on the internet to find the product I was trying to remember, and there they were - Scott rags in the yellow and red box. We were just at Home Depot, but forgot to pick up a box. Since we didn't plan going there again any time soon, I checked out Amazon and found them. So I ordered a box with a 200 count and it arrived soon after from Office Depot. I just cleared out the kitchen cabinets and found a spot to store the box that has a dispenser as well as a carry handle. I've already used a couple of the rags in the new renovated bathroom. It sounded like a good idea to wipe it down after every use so it stays sparkling clean. I don't know what's happened to me. All of a sudden I want things to stay even more in order and fresh.  It's a lot easier when you live in 500 square feet.






No comments:

Post a Comment