Monday, September 11, 2017

Nips Chocolate Parfait Supply Restored

My husband has a sweet tooth. He loves candy and cookies. One of his favorite candy's is Nips chocolate parfait. We used to pick them up at Walgreens and CVS, but for the last couple of years, I have been ordering packages in bulk through Amazon. When he tells me the supply is getting low, that means serious business. So I ordered two packs of the stuff and the box arrived last week. Each box had twelve packages of Nips in it - totaling 24 boxes. It's one thing to get the order, but quite another to find the space to store it all. It was funny to see my husband on the ladder so he could reach the top shelf above the refrigerator. We still had a few boxes left, so this replenished the supply for some time to come. But that isn't the only thing I need to order in bulk. We also get jars of Bali's best chocolate candy, and Werther's caramel brand at the grocery store. And then there are all the cookies. Luckily all of the sugar hasn't affected his glucose levels. He obviously needs the stuff to survive. And it just makes him all the more sweeter.




No comments:

Post a Comment