Thursday, September 14, 2017

LLBean Mittens

Last winter was very cold. And when you walk every morning, you need to wear whatever keeps you warm. Both my husband and I are huge LLBean fans. Most, if not all, of the clothes we wear for our concrete jungle walks are from there. I have a longer length waterproof down coat with a hood, and a three in one raincoat with a down lining that can be removed or worn by itself, depending on the temp. Of course, there are waterproof walking shoes, boots, and lumberjack hats. These garments are all great for road trips too. We even have hand and foot warmers when it's really disgusting outside. We also have gloves. But the one thing we didn't have was mittens. I looked for some at the end of the season last year, but none were to be had. So I thought I would get a head start this year and see what was available. We went to the store in McLean, but the mittens has not arrived yet. So I went online and there they were, with a 25% discount. So I ordered up a pair for both of us. They arrived last week - mine are purple, and my husband's are grey. I can't say I am looking forward to winter - that's the main reason we left the Midwest. But at least we are better prepared.








No comments:

Post a Comment