Saturday, September 2, 2017

I Love the Container Store

Now that we have finished our bathroom renovation and floor upgrade, there are always some little items that need attention to finish off the new rooms. And the Container Store is my favorite place to get the ideas and the materials to get things organized. The razor needs a place to be stored, so there is a suction cup with a holder that can be attached to the glass door. The sponges need a place to hang, so the command clear hook works well. Then a place for Qtips and cotton balls is required so a couple of clear non glass containers work nicely. The toilet bowl and grout cleaner brushes are a necessity too. While we were there we picked up two white door stoppers and a plastic secure top container to keep the tide clothes washing detergent in. I thought the cabinet undercounter shelf would work but had to make adjustments and swap it out with another piece I was already using. All in all it was worth the trip. I could spend a lot of time in this place getting ideas to keep things organized. But my husband doesn't share the same feeling, but is always a good sport helping me to pick out what might work best.










No comments:

Post a Comment