Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Pixels Billboard Contest

I’ve had a Fine Art America/Pixels Shop for several years. All of my custom hand drawn digitalart pet portraits are posted, along with my favorite photos of Washington DC/Capitol Hill, autographed baseballs, and scenes from countries we have visited including Iran, France, Denmark, Sweden, and England. Every once in a while the site sponsors a contest. The latest one is for a billboard contest where five winning images will appear on billboards in LA. I know I don’t have a chance in hell of getting selected, because I’ll never get 250 votes to even be considered. But I entered three of my favorite images anyway - just because. And I voted for each one! One image is the goofy dog that gets a lot of attention on other social media sites; one is a bulldog with a flower; and the last one is my “women on the steps of Persepolis.” All three were entered in the Lbrary of Congress employee art show over the years. So, we’ll see what happens. I can only imagine my artwork on a billboard - how exciting would that be!

Goofy dog 

Bulldog 

Women at Persepolis













No comments:

Post a Comment