Monday, July 15, 2019

Amazon LITs Pooches Kitties and Other Sweet Faces German Shepherd T-shirts

I have an Amazon Merch Shop that’s about a year old. It’s made up of a lot of my custom pet portrait images on T-shirts and is called LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces. Unlike Redbubble, Zazzle, Etsy, and Pixels/Fine Art America, I don’t get email notifications when I sell a product. So I always look at the stats and manage tabs on a daily basis to see if I’ve had any sales. Last week was interesting. There was a sale from somewhere in the US for a German Shepherd T-shirt in a size large on a silver background. Then the following day there was the same German Shepherd T-shirt sold in an extra large on a black background. Then the day after that there was another sale for the same image in a child size on a green background. Unfortunately it ended there, but it was fun to see that someone must have liked the product and image enough to order two more T-shirts in different sizes and colors. So thank you to the person who not only noticed my work - out of the millions out there - but liked it enough to either use or give to someone. I really appreciate it! 















No comments:

Post a Comment