Friday, July 26, 2019

Woolrich Sheridan Comforter Set

Our “monk’s room” isn’t looking as good as it did in our Capitol Hill condo. Our converted Virginia den doesn’t have windows and is larger than the big closet that housed the rollaway twin bed. It was essentially a black and white room, so the bedspread didn’t look quite right with the additional chair, small living room carpet, and artwork. So I’ve been looking for a replacement that might add a pop of color. I found a Woolrich comforter that arrived last week. It has a bedskirt, throw pillow and sham. The idea seemed good, but now I think it may be too busy for the space and I am surprised that my husband likes it. The black and white blanket had a matching long pillow that looked quite nice. Now I’m conflicted and not sure if I should switch it out - again. Technically what this room calls for is a desk, file cabinet and Murphy bed. But we aren’t in any hurry to change it up. So in the meantime I think I’ll add a few more mirror tiles to help increase the light in the room and fill in the back wall. Maybe that will help?


















No comments:

Post a Comment