Saturday, July 6, 2019

Ice Cream Entry Liked Best!

I’ve had a Facebook business page for quite awhile. I use it to upload one entry a day. Sometimes it contains a handmade digital art image of something I painted - mostly custom cat and dog portraits. But more often I put a photo or video of something from the neighborhood. Yesterday there were two hawks squawking and flying around the park that we walk in every morning that I caught on video. Even though we moved to Virginia three months ago, a lot of the images are still of Washington DC because we still visit it regularly for programs at the Library of Congress and doctor appointments, among other things. Every once in a while I will put something on the site that to me seems like it wouldn’t garner a lot of attention, hits or comments. And such was the case when it came to a McDonald’s ice cream cone and smoothie. I think it’s been so hot everywhere that everyone could associate with it and it got more comments than most. So you never know what might catch someone’s eye so it pays to have a variety. I need to keep that in mind more often. 









No comments:

Post a Comment