Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Redbubble Vizsla Pup T-shirt for a Special Someone

I’ve been painting digitalart pet portraits for the last seven years on my iPad. I’ve been using a program that is no longer supported with any system updates. So I got a new iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil a few weeks back and an trying to learn another art program but am keeping my old iPad for “real work.” One of the first subjects to practice on was our fur grand daughter Vizsla. It’s a lot different style than I’m used to doing - more water color than tried and true. But I liked how it turned out - well enough to post it on my Redbubble, Amazon Merch, Pixels/Fine Art America, and Zazzle shops. But then I thought I’d surprise our grandson with a T-shirt that had a small rendering of the pooch in the upper right corner. I ordered the shirt from Redbubble because it had this option. But the baseball raglan shirt with a full image on the front was also tempting. Anyway, the shirt was delivered yesterday and I got the nicest text from our just turned 16 year old grandson last evening - in spite of the fact that he is otherwise occupied with the first week of school. It was very thoughtful and sweet. If he thinks his pooch looks beautiful, that’s all I care about. But even better was the fact that he thought about it. 














No comments:

Post a Comment