Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Black German Shepherd Amazon Merch T-shirt

I started an Amazon Merch shop over a year ago. It took a while to get it going because you need to meet strict criteria for image sizes and formats. And that’s not always easy to do when you work primarily on an IPad. There are things that still can only be done on a computer or laptop. I just got a new iPad Pro and Apple Pencil and can now save a png image on my iPad using a different app for painting, but the image will only upload with a transparent background to Merch from a saved png image on my laptop. So finding workarounds and such can be time consuming. And since this is a hobby, it can take forever sometimes to figure it out. Nevertheless, I have several of my custom pet portrait images saved on T-shirts in my LITS pooches, kitties and other sweet faces shop. I’ve had sales here and there since I opened the shop, but starting in July someone was buying not one, not two, but five T-shirts of my black German Shepherd. I thought it may be it was a mother, father, and child family group because the T-shirts were for a man, woman and child. But then it became six, seven, eight, and then nine yesterday - all in different colors and sizes. Unfortunately I am not able to tell if it’s the same person buying the shirts, or the city they originate. Many of my other website shops show where the item was purchased. Many sales come from overseas - it’s really amazing to watch! Anyway, it hardly matters, but it would be interesting to know who has so much interest in this particular image and this particular breed of dog. So whoever you are out there, thank you for noticing. I really appreciate it!
















No comments:

Post a Comment