Sunday, August 4, 2019

Redbubble, Zazzle and Etsy Digitalart Sales

It’s nice to get noticed. It’s even nicer when it happens on three different websites. For the last several years I’ve been hand painting custom pet and memorial portraits and I use the finished digital images to populate my Etsy, Zazzle and Redbubble sites. I also have a Merch Shop on Amazon and try to keep at least 100 images out there for primarily T, baseball and sweat shirts. I also have a few portraits that I painted of non pet subjects. One of the favorite pieces is Women in the Steps of Persepolis. Someone purchased it yesterday from my Etsy shop. Someone bought a Vizsla Card on Zazzle, and two stickers were sold on Redbubble - one of a husky and the other was an Eskie. The revenue from these products is hardly worth mentioning, but what gives me the greatest joy is that someone likes something I painted enough to buy it for themselves or give as a gift to someone else. That’s saying something to get noticed out of the millions of images out there. So thank you for noticing- I really appreciate it!
















No comments:

Post a Comment