Friday, August 2, 2019

Reko Pizelle Vanilla Cookies and Tea

Given the choice, I will take cake over cookies any time. That’s one of the reasons I have a slice of angel food cake every evening. For my husband, he much prefers cookies and is the Cookie Monster’s best friend. He loves chocolate covered just about anything, and a whole host of things in between. Someone gave us a pack of Reko Pizelle Vanilla cookies a few months ago and he fell in love with them. They are very light and crisp and taste like an ice cream cone. But we haven’t been able to find them anywhere. We no longer have a Costco membership and looked around at a few other places, including Italian grocery markets, with no luck. So I searched for Pizelle on Amazon and found a few offerings. One of them included ten dollars for shipping! But I found a Prime offer for free shipping for a smaller amount, so I ordered two boxes. They arrived the next day and my husband was thrilled to have them once again in the nightly dessert mix. Even without the tea they are tasty! At least now I have access to another one of his favorites. So I can add them to the cabinet that is stacked with cookies. We can’t ever run out of the supply. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment