Saturday, August 17, 2019

LLBean Fleece Jacket - Three Times a Charm?

My husband rarely says he needs an item of clothing. So when he does it means it is beyond wearable. Such was the case when he mentioned he might need a fleece jacket to wear around the house when the temps fall. It just so happened we got a postcard in the mail about 20% off if you use your LlBean MasterCard. We went to the store on Wednesday, found the perfect fleece, went to the counter to pay, but no one knew what we were talking about - and of course, I didn’t bring the card with me. So we went home and I checked the card again and realized the sale was for three days only starting on Friday. So I thought I could just order it on line using the code and my leftover bean points. Friday came, I found the same fleece in the right size, and I tried to check out using the code and the bean points. Nothing worked. So we decided to go back to the store, but the item was no longer available in his size. But they said they could order it on line in the store and would appl the discount. So we went to the counter, asked to have the fleece ordered, and to use the discount and the bean points. The website was giving the sales person a hassle too. But by the end, it was finally ordered and the discount was applied. But she forgot to add in the bean points. Rather than go back - again - we decided to leave things as they were. We’d use the points another time. I’m not sure when that will be! 










No comments:

Post a Comment