Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Target Saro Throw Blanket

We have a very light colored couch. It probably wasn’t the smartest idea to get it just because it won’t stay that way. So to keep it in somewhat good shape, we use a blanket to sit on rather than dirty it up. And when my husband is eating chocolate chip cookies and drinking tea after dinner, it’s all the more reason to protect it. We were using an “old” beige colored blanket for that purpose and I never really liked the color. It served the purpose, but that’s about it. Last week I spent a day scouring the internet for something that had a bit more color that would go along with the general scheme of sea foam, light blue and green. I also wanted it to be eighty inches long - something that doesn’t exist unless it is an actual bed blanket. Most throws it seems are only 50x60. I found an interesting color blend at Target - a great place to find a lot of different odds and ends. It’s a brand called Saro and obviously made in China. The reviews were good and it was reasonably priced so we decided to give it a try. It arrived yesterday and looks nice, and it is as short as I expected. I suppose it will do as it looks nice enough. My husband thinks we should get a second throw because he actually likes it and it does add just the right amount of punch. So we will see how long it survives and decide if another one is worth it. In the mean time I’ll keep most of it on his end of the couch. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment