Monday, June 6, 2022

52frames_everythinginfocus

The photo challenge this week was about everything in focus. Being such a broad topic can make it more difficult. I think I ended up picking an image that looked more like a snapshot than anything really artistic - but it was in focus. I always post a variety of photos on Instagram and my business Facebook page during the week to see what sorts of reactions I get - but it’s hard to tell even then because if someone likes something it doesn’t mean it meets the subject matter for the week. To make matters worse, after I’ve decided on an image it might actually work better for the next week’s challenge. So I found myself switching out my original selection of the Capitol building for the corpse flower at the US Botanical Garden. There were other quirky images that I liked, but my husband thought had no merit. At the end of the submission you are asked to rate the subject matter challenge - would you like to do it again next year? Usually it’s a yes, but sometimes it’s a definite no. This week was a not sure either way. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment