Thursday, January 5, 2023

LITDigitalart Pet Portraits 2022

Yesterday I posted my favorite photos that were taken in 2022 for the 52Frames weekly photo challenge. Today my favorite custom pet portraits are highlighted. Several of them were requested from repeat customers - the nicest sort of request. Oftentimes the portraits are memorials. I’ve been painting digital art portraits for ten years - soon after the iPad was introduced. I always enjoyed watercolors and pastels and charcoal art and the iPad reignited my interest in painting. Soon after I opened my Etsy shop and have since drawn over 335 custom portraits for people all over the country and worldwide. After the portraits are made I also upload them to Zazzle, Redbubble, Fine Art America/Pixels, and Amazon Merch. The images can be reproduced on to many products. I never imagined this whole process would be in my future back in 2010. Now the landscape of digital art has changed exponentially and what was once unique is now routine with artificial intelligence and apps taking front and center. All I know is I enjoyed the ride and still occasionally create a hand drawn digital art portrait for someone who finds my work on line. Who knows what the future holds? 














No comments:

Post a Comment