Monday, January 29, 2024

52Frames Scene From a Movie Weekly Photo Challenge

The challenge for the 52Frames weekly photo challenge was “scene from a movie.”  Usually we can agree on one photo that we both like. I liked the image that seemed more like a movie scene; my husband liked another that was more pleasing to the eye. As we were driving along a two way road at dusk we came across the snowy scene with what looked to be Sasquatch in the distance. I’ve seen “Bigfoot” there before and was waiting for this moment. On editing, footprints were added, a bit of painting was done, lighting was changed, and cars were deleted from the scene. This is the image that was used - my husband’s favorite. It was also a composite - which is my preferred method vs just taking a photo and doing simple edits. Another image was a home that looked like something out of a haunted movie. A few other shots looked spooky too, taken as the car was moving. Later in the week we went to Old Town Alexandria where the tunnel there always screams for attention. I’d call it “Toto, we’re not in Kansas anymore” with the bright light at the end calling the girl and her dog towards it. This image was most liked by people on instagram. I thought this one really fit the challenge best. I even switched it out with Bigfoot, only to change it back before the deadline. Some weeks things seem to be more straightforward. I find a photo I like and work on editing it all week. This week was different. I hope I made the right decision. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment