Wednesday, January 3, 2024

LITDigitalart TeePublic First Sale

A couple of weeks ago I got an invitation from Redbubble to open a TeePublic Website to sell my digital art. All of my digital art custom pet portraits are already uploaded to Redbubble where people from around the world have bought items with the likenesses of my art. But it does take a lot of time to open a shop and fill it with paintings. So Redbubble made it easy since TeePublic is owned by them. All I had to do was click on a link and all of the files would automatically be uploaded. I’d just then have to do a bit of clean up. But it definitely saved tons of time. I haven’t spent nearly the effort yet getting everything in order. So it was thrilling to get an email this week announcing that I made my first sale. It was a button with a greyhound on it. Unfortunately I can’t determine who or where the purchase originated from. Several of the other websites show that finer detail. All I know is that it is heartwarming when someone out there likes my image enough to purchase even the smallest trinket, or shirt, or wall hanging. The sky is virtually the limit. I always enjoy painting these furry critters because it reminds my of our two dogs that we had when we lived in the Midwest. It’s a wonderful way to remember them. 











No comments:

Post a Comment