Saturday, January 20, 2024

Dynapro Resistance Stretch Bands

It seems all one does these days is walk in the morning for two plus miles and then do a short exercise regime in the afternoon for twenty minutes. All of this is in the name of staying “healthy” and flexible. Then right before tea after dinner I usually do a very short bit of resistance bands - just enough to know my arm muscle strength is shot. The other day the band snapped and broke off from the handle - so they were pretty useless after that. The bands were probably about eight years old. I’m not sure how long they are supposed to last. So I ordered a replacement of the same kind from Amazon. Apparently you can change the tension on this but I am happy enough with the one it already has! The new one feels better - maybe because it stretches a lot easier and isn’t as stiff as the old one. I was trying to think if we would ever need the old bands for anything. We couldn’t think of anything so we tossed them out. Maybe you could use it to stretch your arm muscles while sitting on the couch. Getting older is not fun, and these bands just remind me of that. 














No comments:

Post a Comment