Sunday, January 21, 2024

Fine Art America/Pixels Sale

I started a Fine Art America Shop about eleven years ago. It includes all of my custom digital art pet portraits and photos of Capitol Hill and from our trips to Iran, Denmark, England, and France. About three years ago I started participating in a weekly photo challenge called 52Frames and have met a lot of people from all over the world. I started to add the photos that have been taken for this weekly challenge to the Fine Art America/Pixels website. There has been traffic to this website over the years and it’s always exciting to receive an email that someone has bought an image of something I painted or something I took a photo of. That happened yesterday! A person from Pennsylvania got a photo of the Old Town Alexandria tunnel matted and framed. I was just so tickled! Then I was reminded that I also had another sale earlier in the year for a print of the carousel on the National Mall. The buyer was from another city in Pennsylvania. All told I’ve sold 58 items on this site since 2013. It has been a fun experience to not only start these websites but also keep them up to date with the latest work. And if someone likes it well enough to buy makes it all the more worth it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment