Thursday, May 16, 2024

52Frames Photo Trending

I have been participating in the 52 Frames photo challenge for about three years? A friend of ours from the Midwest suggested it and both my husband and I have looked forward to finding suitable images for the subject matter. And I have learned a lot since I never was a photographer - just someone who always loved to take photos. There are several ways to be noticed once the entries are submitted. I have never been selected in the top three and don’t ever expect to be. But I have been selected five times in the top 52 out of around 2500 to over 3000 entries. 52Frames also has an instagram site where they select three images every day of the week. I’ve had two photos noted there! A couple of weeks ago one of the “followers” on my 52Frames website told me that my photo was “trending”. On the main website they always show the top three, as well as the instagram selections. Then on the right hand side there are three “trending” photos that change at least every day, but I don’t know how or why they get selected. Last week my photo was trending, and now again today my photo is trending. It’s a great way to get showcased and draws the attention of the other framers. I never paid attention to the main page of the website, but now I check it at least daily and was pleasantly surprised to see the little boy and his tractor in the trending section. It’s been a fun hobby and has served us well. And I get to meet people from all over the world. 








No comments:

Post a Comment