Friday, May 17, 2024

ThinOptics Readers Found!

Both my husband and I need readers since having cataract surgery. We found ThinOptics to be the best brand for us. We carry them on key chains attached to my iPhone and he on his key ring. We also have one pair each in the house. These nez readers are the best thing on so many levels. While we were in central Virginia visiting family a couple of weeks ago, my husband lost his pair while we were walking about the lush land where the cabin is along the James River. I ordered another pair and they arrived home before we got back a day later. The glasses are very small and the rims are clear, so we thought that would be the end of that. Wouldn’t you know that a day or two afterwards we got a text from our family saying that they found the glasses! It was so hard to believe for obvious reasons. They go out to the cabin every day to exercise and check on things and found the glasses near where we had parked the car. So we told them to hang on to them until our next visit. In the meantime my husband has a new pair. How unlikely is that??










No comments:

Post a Comment